👉 Sign Up to Get Bonus
The zodiac sign name is a system of astrology that assigns a specific date for each year to each sign. The twelve signs are named after their associated animals and are divided into four seasons. People use the zodiac sign to determine personality traits, compatibility and other personal information.
If you are looking for Zodiac Sign Name, Englishtivi is also a place where you can add some information that will help you.
See more at: English Words
Zodiac Sign Name
The zodiac consists of 12 signs, each with its own character and personality traits. The signs are divided into three different categories – water, fire, and earth. The water signs are Cancer, Scorpio, and Pisces; the fire signs are Aries, Leo, and Sagittarius; while the earth signs are Taurus, Virgo, and Capricorn.
List of Zodiac Sign Name
|Sr No.||Zodiac Sign Image||Sign||2022 Dates|
|1||Capricorn||December 21 (2021) – January 19|
|2||Aquarius||January 20 – February 17|
|3||Pisces||February 18 – March 19|
|4||Aries||March 20 – April 19|
|5||Taurus||April 20 – May 20|
|6||Gemini||May 21 – June 20|
|7||Cancer||June 21 – July 21|
|8||Leo||July 22 – August 22|
|9||Virgo||August 23 – September 22|
|10||Libra||September 23 – October 22|
|11||Scorpio||October 23 – November 21|
|12||Sagittarius||November 22 – December 20|
Zodiac Sign Name with Pictures
- Aquarius: Aquarius is the eleventh astrological sign in the zodiac. It is associated with air and water, and it is ruled by Uranus. The eleventh astrological sign in the zodiac, Aquarius, is ruled by Uranus. The symbol for this sign is a water-bearer pouring from two urns.
- Aries: The constellation Aries is a zodiac sign which is the first one in the zodiac. It is represented by the ram. The constellation Aries has been around since ancient times and it symbolizes the beginning of spring. It has been a part of many mythologies, religions, and cultures throughout history.
- Cancer: The Cancer constellation has been associated with several myths and legends over time, including stories about a giant crab that would devour the sun, moon, and other heavenly bodies.
- Capricorn: Capricorn has been described as being a combination between a fish and a crab, with its body being like that of a fish and its tail like that of a crab. The constellation is best known for its two brightest stars, Deneb and Acrux. Capricorn is also famous for its asterism, which is a pattern of stars that can be seen with the naked eye.
- Gemini: The Gemini constellation was named after two brothers in Greek mythology: Castor and Pollux. The two were twins who were born to Leda and Tyndareus. A constellation is a group of stars that form a pattern in the sky, such as the shape of the letter “C” or “W”. The Gemini constellation is one of the most famous constellations in the sky. These two stars are located near each other and orbit around each other every year.
- Leo: The Leo constellation is a large, bright, and easily-recognizable group of stars. It is one of the brightest constellations in the sky and can be seen from anywhere on Earth. It has been known by many different names throughout history, including The Lion and The Great Bear.
- Libra: The Libra constellation is a group of stars that appears as a single point of light. It is also known as the “Libra Point.” The Libra constellation is a group of stars that form a pattern in the sky. It is a popular constellation because it can be seen by the naked eye and it has been used to find direction.
- Pisces: The Pisces constellation is a group of six stars that can be found in the southern sky between the constellations Aquarius and Capricorn. Pisces is a constellation, meaning it consists of stars that are visible to the naked eye. It is also a zodiac sign, which means it’s made up of stars that appear in certain seasons and months during the year.
- Sagittarius: The Sagittarius constellation is a group of stars in the northern hemisphere. It is mainly found in the Milky Way. The Sagittarius constellation is one of the few constellations that are visible to both hemispheres. It has a very distinctive shape, which makes it easy to identify and remember.
- Scorpio: Scorpio is associated with death and rebirth, which means that it also has many spiritual implications. The Scorpio constellation is a group of stars with a similar pattern in the sky. It is located in the northern hemisphere, and it can be seen from any point on Earth.
- Taurus: The Taurus constellation is a group of stars that is visible in the northern hemisphere. The Taurus constellation has a bull as its symbol and can be found in the northern hemisphere. It was originally named after Tauren, an Egyptian god who represented fertility and life.
- Virgo: The Virgo constellation is a group of bright stars in the constellation of Virgo. Virgo is a constellation that symbolizes intelligence, curiosity and perfectionism. The constellation Virgo is a part of the zodiac. It is a small constellation in the northern hemisphere and it consists of only five stars.
Zodiac Signs Name in Hindi and English
|Sr No.||English Name||Hindi Name|
Zodiac Signs in Tamil and English
|Sr No.||English Name||Tamil Name|
Zodiac Sign Name – 12 Zodiac Signs Video
You might also like:
Signs of the Zodiac with Pictures
To sum up, this list of zodiac signs in English has told you that zodiac signs are a popular topic of conversation among people of all ages. But it’s not just about the zodiac signs themselves, but what they mean to us personally.
Subscribe Our Youtube Channel: English TV