Sentences in Future Simple Tense is a section that provides sentences with the Future Simple tense.
In this section, you will find 60 sentences examples of affirmative sentences, negative sentences, and interrogative sentences in the Future Simple Tense.
Let’s learn it with English tivi right now!
See more at: English Sentences
Future Simple Affirmative Sentences
- I will walk the dog today.
- He will make breakfast.
- She will bring the soda to the party.
- They will blow up the old building this weekend.
- We will talk about this later.
- You will do your homework again after school.
- Joshua will hide the box and you're gonna find it.
- Mary will give away all her toys to the orphanage.
- Henry will cut the grass for me today.
- Jonathan will drive the car for the trip next week.
- You will have to bring it back to me after 8 p.m.
- Jim will run the machine for me.
- I will talk with our daughter during dinner.
- They will sleep on this bed.
- Your sister will be back soon so clean up her room for me, please.
- The judge will wear a black suit with a red bow tie.
- Dom will take the children to the park this Sunday.
- Lis will open the present the next morning.
- Quin will paint our house this Monday.
- The bees will be taken out of our garage by a professional.
You might also like: English Grammar: Future Simple Tense
Future Simple Negative Sentence
- I won’t be here tomorrow morning.
- They won’t talk to you if you keep on acting like this.
- We won’t buy too many items.
- He won’t take you for a second date.
- She won’t water the flower for me.
- You won’t bring the cat to our meeting tomorrow.
- Tim won’t lie about the accident.
- West won’t stop talking about his new car.
- Our teacher won’t give back our phones.
- The police won’t shoot the innocent.
- The gardener won’t agree to plant this species in his garden.
- I won’t do that for you.
- The tiger won’t walk past the trap.
- Cory won’t keep my secrets.
- The shooting star won’t show up tonight.
- The bird won’t fly through our town this year
- They won’t swim in this pool.
- We won’t tell anyone.
- We won’t buy this house.
- You won’t escape this time.
You might also like: Future Simple vs Future Continuous
Future Simple Interrogative Sentence
- What will he bring home today?
- What will they see in us now?
- Who will play the main character?
- What will the dog do if he is let out?
- Who will be in charge of the music?
- Who will be the seeker?
- When will he come back?
- When will we arrive?
- Will you marry me?
- When will Tim return the game to me?
- Where will we meet tomorrow?
- What will I make for breakfast?
- Where will the staff serve the guests?
- Where will the plane land?
- Why will I come there this weekend?
- How much will it cost?
- How much petrol will the car take?
- Will he bring the snack?
- Where will we eat for the date?
- Will they dance at the party?
Follow Google News here to receive the latest articles from Englishtivi.com! Thank you for visiting our website.