In this English grammar compilation, you will learn all the grammar basics you need. We will explain you grammatical rules through examples and easy-to-understand explanation to make your learning experience fun.
English Grammar Tenses
All 12 Tenses in English Grammar: Formulas, usage, and identification signs.
To be able to access more advanced knowledge, you must be proficient in English tenses. Remember, if you want to conquer domestic or international exams such as IELTS, TOEFL, TOEIC, SAT, you must memorize and apply proficient 12 tenses in basic English. Therefore, please allocate your study time each day scientifically to firmly grasp your knowledge.
- Present Simple Tense
- Present Progressive Tense
- Present Perfect Tense
- Past Simple Tense
- Past Continuous Tense
- Past Perfect Tense
- Future Simple Tense
- Future Continuous Tense
- Future Perfect Tense
- Present Perfect Continuous Tense
- Past Perfect Continuous Tense
- Future Perfect Continuous Tense
Basic English Grammar Rules
Parts of speech in English grammar
How many parts of speech are there in English?
There are 8 parts of speech in English: noun, adjective, adverb, pronoun, verb, preposition, conjunction, and interjection. Here in this lesson, we will cover it and then we will move ahead with others. Now learn What is it? What is its definition? What is the use of it? and what are its kinds or types etc?
- Noun – Parts Of Speech – English Grammar
- Adjective – Parts Of Speech – English Grammar
- Adjective – Parts Of Speech – Adjective English Grammar
- Adverb – Parts Of Speech – Adverb English Grammar
- Pronouns – Parts Of Speech – Pronouns English Grammar