Sentences in Past Perfect Tense is a section that provides sentences with the Past Perfect tense.
In this section, you will find 60 sentences examples of affirmative sentences, negative sentences, and interrogative sentences in the Past Perfect Tense.
Let’s learn it with English tivi right now!
See more at: English Sentences
Past Perfect Affirmative Sentences
- I had finished my homework before you came.
- She had done her parts before we finished ours.
- He had organized the whole room before we returned.
- They had arranged all of the chairs before the main team showed up.
- We had cooked tomorrow’s breakfast before the sun shined.
- Mike broke the case after he had decorated the kitchen.
- The judge came to our stall after John had grilled the meat.
- My mom bought me a new phone after I had ordered one online.
- Jim brought the cake after Rose had made one.
- The others helped him after they had done their jobs.
- The bus arrived after Timmy had finished his breakfast.
- The bird flew over us after we had cleaned up the place.
- The doctor told us the situation after they had done another examination.
- The police asked us for some information after they had checked the house.
- The principal called me in after he had finished his talk with Jerome.
- I had taken my dog to my friend’s house before you arrived.
- They had made a new statue before the family asked.
- Will had written to his father before his mother told him to.
- We had watched the show before she came.
- You had bought the carrots before you came back.
Past Perfect Negative Sentence
- I hadn’t done anything yet.
- He hadn’t finished his dish before you came.
- She hadn’t done the homework before the teacher asked.
- They hadn’t eaten anything before they came here.
- We hadn’t ever traveled to Egypt.
- I hadn’t tried the bread from this shop before today.
- Tony hadn’t had the chance to show what he found.
- Tim hadn’t been to his friend’s house before.
- Rosalia hadn’t tidied up her room before her mother checked.
- They hadn’t practiced the trick before they performed it.
- The student hadn’t learned about this before the teacher asked.
- I hadn’t finished my part.
- My parents were very excited, they hadn’t gone to an amusement park for 5 years.
- We hadn’t read the book before we saw the movie.
- The kid was very sad, he hadn’t returned here since 2014.
- We hadn’t talked about the problem before we came to the meeting.
- They hadn’t met each other before they went on the date.
- You hadn’t danced before we came to this place.
- I hadn’t cut the rope before the sailor asked.
- The dogs were very happy, they hadn’t run this much for a long time.
You might also like: English Grammar: Past Perfect Tense
Past Perfect Interrogative Sentence
- What had you done before she came in?
- What had the suspect done to the property before the owner returned?
- What had Jonathan done after they hung the bag up?
- Who had she met before she came to the courtroom?
- Who had Tim told about his password before he locked up?
- Who had you seen after you saw the footage?
- Where had Ron been before we came back?
- Where had my cat hidden before you arrived?
- Where had you placed the box after we brought it here?
- Why had you thrown your sister’s necklace after your father gave it to her?
- Why had Adam brought the toaster home after everyone finished using it?
- Why had our company fired so many people before they changed the company’s location?
- Had Jim taken the spot before we arrived?
- Had the kid brought the clothes back home before the rain came?
- Had Fiora told the other before she went home?
- Had Timothy gone to the doctor before he went on this trip?
- Had Goerge checked the bread’s quality before he presented it to the judge?
- What had they done to the room after we left?
- Who had turned off the light before we came?
- Why had you destroyed his stuff before he gave you the permission?
Follow Google News here to receive the latest articles from Englishtivi.com! Thank you for visiting our website.