👉 Sign Up to Get Bonus
Cooking is a way of life for most of us and the kitchen is the heart of our home. It is important to have the right tools and equipment in your kitchen to make cooking easier, more enjoyable, and more efficient. If you are a novice cook, you might be wondering what kitchen tools and equipment are needed for your home. Let’s discuss it with Englishtivi right now!
See more at: Vocabulary
Kitchen Tools and Equipment
A kitchen is one of the most important places in a house, and it’s also where most of your cooking takes place. It’s important to have all the tools and equipment that you need so that you can cook your favorite dishes.
List of Kitchen Tools and Equipment
|Sr No.||Kitchen Tools and Equipment Image|
Kitchen Tools and Equipment Name
See more at: Verbs
Kitchen Tools and Equipment with Pictures
- Apple cutter: Apple cutters are used to make apples into a certain size and shape. It is a tool that cuts the apple in half and then makes the halves into a perfect circle.
- Bottle opener: A bottle opener is a tool used to open bottles by removing the top of the bottle, typically made from a piece of metal with a handle and sharp edges. A bottle opener is designed to be used on bottles. The shape can vary from traditional to complex, but all are intended for opening bottles.
- Bread knife: The bread knife is a kitchen knife with a long, thin blade. It is often used to cut bread, but it can also be used for many other things like carving meat and vegetables.
- Chopsticks: Chopsticks are commonly used in Chinese cuisine. They can also be found in some other Asian countries as well as in the Western world. The popularity of chopsticks has risen due to their convenience and ease of use for people who are eating with their hands.
- Cookware: Cookware is a tool used to cook food. It can be made of metal, ceramic, or other materials. Cookware includes utensils such as pots and pans that are used in the kitchen for cooking food.
- Deep fryer: A deep fryer is a kitchen appliance used to deep fry food in hot oil at a high temperature. The oil may be heated by either electricity, gas, or oil.
- Dishwasher: A dishwasher is a machine that washes dishes by spraying hot water and detergent solution onto the dirty dishes and then rotating them with a mechanical arm.
- Grater: Grater is a word that is used to describe a tool that has the ability to cut, slice, and grate. It is one of the most commonly used tools in kitchens and food preparation.
- Jar: Jar has many different uses in different parts of the world. It can be used for storing food items, medicines and other substances that need to be kept for long periods of time. It can also be used as storage containers for other items like paper clips or coins.
- Kitchen paper: Kitchen paper is a type of paper towel that is used in the kitchen. It is made from recycled materials and it can be found in most kitchens.
- Refrigerator: A refrigerator is a cooling appliance used for storing food and drinks. It is usually a large metal box with a temperature-sensitive thermostat and a cold plate or shelves where food or drink items are placed.
- Serving bowl: A serving bowl is a type of bowl or dish used for holding, serving, and eating food. It is usually made of ceramic or metal and often has a handle attached to it.
You might also like: Types of Vehicles Names in English with Pictures
A to Z List of Kitchen Tools and Equipment
- Apple cutter
- Baking parchment
- Bottle opener
- Bread knife
- Butter knife
- Cake slicer
- Can opener
- Chef’s knife
- Colander/pasta strainer
- Cutting board
- Deep fryer
- Dish rack
- Egg slicer
- Food/meat thermometer
- Frying pan/skillet
- Garlic crusher
- Gas stove
- Hot pot
- Kitchen foil
- Kitchen paper
- Kitchen scales
- Kitchen shears/scissors
- Kitchen towel
- Knife set
- Measuring cup
- Measuring cups
- Measuring jug
- Measuring spoons
- Mixing bowl
- Oven gloves
- Ovenproof dish
- Perforated spoon
- Pizza cutter
- Plastic containers
- Potato masher
- Pressure cooker
- Regular spoon
- Rolling pin
- Serving bowl
- Spice box
- Steak hammer
- Stirring spoon
- Tea towels
- Vegetable peeler
- Wooden spoon
Kitchen Tools and Equipment Video
Download Kitchen Tools and Equipment
You might also like:
- Types of Sports Games in English With Pictures
- Tree Names in English with Pictures
- Bike Parts Name in English with Pictures
This article is about the most popular kitchen tools and equipment that are used in the kitchen. We will also look at how they are used and what they mean.
Subscribe Our Youtube Channel: English TV